Aa
A
A
Close
Chiari Dr in NYC?
Hi - I'm looking for a recommendation for another opinion from a doctor that specializes in Chiari / Syringomyelia.  I have an appointment scheduled with The Chiari Instititute in April.  I had a decompression surgery last year (with a different surgeon) and am still suffering from severe occipital neuralgia from that surgery.  I just found out that I have a syrinx from T3-T12.  I'm not sure why they never did an MRI of my t-spine before, so not sure if it was always there or if that's something new (I had a C6-C7 syrinx previously), so I was thinking of lining up another doctor to get a second opinion after TCI to maybe piece things together and hopefully fix me.  Does anyone happen to have any recommendations?  Thank you very much.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
620923 tn?1452919248

Hi...we do not give recommendations, but do have a list of Drs members have been to and liked, this is here for u to use as a tool to research Drs....I know there r others in the NYC area that may be helpful and close .....

I know there are Drs in NC and MD, not sure if u want to travel....

Do take a look at the list of Drs and see if ne  fit ur need of location and experience with Chiari.
Comment
Cancel
620923 tn?1452919248
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
MG18 uploaded new photos
10 hrs ago
Blank
zomblvr uploaded new photos
May 22
Blank