Chiari specialists
Has anybody been to a chiari specialist in WV. I have found the website with a few names on it, but I would like to hear someones personal experience. Thanks

Hi and welcome to the Chiari forum.

The thread/list of Drs we have here is comprised of Drs names that the members here have been to and liked. It is not meant as a referral,just a means to help u in ur search for a Dr.
Not all members continue to be active on the forum, so u may not find the original member that added a Drs name.Again, just bcuz they had a positive experience with a Dr does not mean that is the right Dr for u.,Research, ask as many questions as u can.....and when u find one u r comfortable with then u have the right one for u.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Chiari-Malformation/LIST-OF-CHIARI-SPECIALISTS/show/1503562

Many members do have a journal with their surgery experience....feel free to read a few to gain insight...and keep asking questions : )

"selma"

I'm also from WV and am searching for a Chiari specialist.  I am currently seeing a dr. in VA who is about an hour and a half away.  Did you ever find a helpful dr. in-state?