Conquer Chiari Walk Help in Utah
Hello all-  I am new to this forum and am hoping to find some help and support.  I am trying to find someone who would be willing to help/organize the first ever Utah Conquer Chiari Walk Across America.  I am currently listed as the walk organizer but my mother, who has Chiari, is very stressed out about it and has asked that I postpone our involvement until next year when maybe she's feeling a little better.  I still want to see this happen but I need somebody else to take over as the official organizer.  I would be the co-organizer and work my guts out right alongside the organizer to help make it successful.  PLEASE contact me ASAP if you or someone you know might be interested.  The walk will be held in conjunction with other Conquer Chiari walks throughout the United States on Saturday, September 21.

Hi and welcome to the Chiari forum,.

I can not recall if we have another member in ur area, but I would suggest u contact the organizers that u did to get the walk in ur area, they may have had others interested after u were in touch with them...so it may be more helpful in that regard,...let them know u need help.

Sorry that I am on the other side of the states,....so I would not be able to help u at all.

Good Luck and thanks for being so supportive of ur mom and this condition <3