Do I have a Chiari Malformation?
All my symptoms seem to fit with Chiari but I've told I have migraines - and I disagree. I came across my films from 2000 and was wondering if anyone thought it showed a small Chiari Malformation? I attached an image - sorry its poor quality!  

Thanks for your help!
HI and welcome to the Chiari forum.

It is not possible to say for sure even with a clearer MRI, but urs is not clear at all....and since it is soooo old u really should have a new one as chiari can progress...so do not go by an old film.

Did the report indicate chiari?...or do u feel it is chiari on symptoms only?

If u feel it could be chiari...the u will want to get a brain MRI w/wo contrast, a cervical spine MRI, a thoracic and lumbar MRI, a CINE MRI.....ur dr will want to rule out a syrinx, tethered cord, IIH ( pusedtumor cerebri) and other related conditions like Ehlers-Danlos.

"selma"
I know how flustrating it can be with doctor's.  It took be over 5 year's to be diagnosed.  I had a friend tell me. "Linda, you know you body and if you know that some thing is wrong, just keep being presistance.  There is a doctor out there who will figure it out".  That is exactely what I did.  I was diagnosed first with TMJ. with all the symptoms coming from 1 side of my head.  Please don't give up until you find the answer's that you are looking for.  You will find the right doctor.  I take's time. I wish you well.