Chiari Malformation Community
Doctors in Columbus, Ohio

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.

Doctors in Columbus, Ohio

Can anyone recommend any Chiari doctors in Columbus?  I have met with Dr. Prevedello and Dr. Bay, but would love to hear feedback from members - especially any that have had surgery.

thanks!

Hi and welcome to the Chiari forum.

I know we had a member that went to Dr Prevedello and he  does participate on Medhelp...I have not heard of Dr Bay b4, but that does not mean nething.....what do u know about them?

We do have our list of Drs that was compiled by the members, it is not a referral and u still need to research the drs.-http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/Neurological%20Disorders/DOCTORS-LIST-FOR-CHIARI-SYRINGOMYELIA/show/1062?cid=186

"selma"
Dr. Janet Bay is a very well know ns.  Many people gave me her name....but she is very upfront in saying she only does 3-4 chiari surgeries/year.  I am so confused.  How would I track down the person who used Prevedello?

Hi..just bcuz they r a well respected NS, does not make them the right person for chiari surgery...only doing 3 to 4 a yr she does not have the experience that a NS that does 3 to 4  in a few days.

Let me see if I can locate the old thread...and I will post the link.

"selma"
zomblvr uploaded new photos
May 22
zomblvr joined this community
Welcome them!
May 22
Ball123 commented on The more intense you ...
May 22