Dr. Oro
I have an apt. with Dr. Oro on April 9-11. I was wondering for those of you who have already seen him. What can I expect? Are the days full of apt? What tests does he normally do? Will I have free time during the day to look around, shop? Thanks Nichol
Are you an out of towner?  Are you there 3 days?  You will have free time at night.  It depends what tests they find necessary on how busy you will be.  You o to his office all 3 days and they try to schedule stuff on all 3 days.  The problem is they have to pull strings ith other Drs and the hospital for MRIS and testing.  I ended up really busy 1 day and mostly sight seeing the other 2.  It is worth it.  He is amazing.  I am 40 days post op and 4/9 is my 2mo follow up visit.  I may see you there:) I will be the brown headed girl with the zipperhead scar lol.
I am an out of towner and will be there for three days. What tests will they do. I know that they are doing a CINE and Cervical MRI but what other tests should I expect?
Thor MRI also, several tests with them physical (nothing big) and paper surveys.  I had to see neur eye dr ... Took several hours.  Most in depth eye visit ever lol.  Most things are within a few miles of them.  They also gave me orders of things to do when I got home...other specialists and tests.  It took over a month before I was told I needed surgery.  This is a starting process depending on how much he finds wrong but he is amazing.  Also worth mention if you are nauseated, dizzy, vertigo I would not stay at holiday inn express.  Their carpet was so busy it made me sick.  The out of towner guide has discount rates for hotels.  None are within walking distance and none have a full time shuttle.  Enterprise renta a car you can get a car for 14 per day.  PM me if you have any questions about that area.  
I just remembered they did X-rays too...again it will depend on you...and what they find
I am seeing dr oro april 2,3,4. For a second opinion after my decompression.
Dana if you have Colorado ? You can pm me too
Just curious if anyone was able to get a discount on their plane ticket to Colorado to Dr. Oro's office?  The cost of the plane ticket is preventing me from going out there to be seen.
I paid a whopping $530 for mine. I have never flown before but my parents have so they helped me. I dont know. We couldnt find any cheaper unless you fly on the days they have discounts. Which were none of tge days i needed lol. Its not cheap hun.
Frontier has been the cheapest for me (their hub is there) and it seems the earlier you book the better I have paid between 67 and 150 ... It varies greatly.  I usually check travelocity because you can see all carriers and then go straight to that planes sight and book.  Rates change often so log in a lot and watch.  Last trip they doubled the day I booked urg.  Sunday and Monday seem to cost the most...demand is higher because of business people flying and they seem to always want me there on Mondays as several days a week are surgery days...good luck he is worth the flight.