Dr.Oro in Colorado
Hi Everyone,
I am stuck in between a rock and a hard spot. I got my own copies of my MRIs and just to be sure I am making a good decision I caledl the Chiari Care center in Colorado to see if someone can look at my images and confirm what my NS is suggesting....Dr.Won at kaiser in California (fontana) told me he is considered the Specialist in Chairi and does 4-6 chairi surgeries per month. I want Dr.Oro to look at them because I have heard so many good things about him....This is my Problem!! I have Kaiser right now and Dr.Oro does not take kaiser.... soooo...Does anyone know the protocall to at least have someone review them in the Chiari Care Facility ? I had to leave a voicemail with some lady to call me back and give me the info on how to forward my films to Dr.Oro and am waiting on a call back
hi there!
well i just did the same thing cuz i had an "issue" with my neurosurgeon here.  i emailed them, and it took about 4-6 days for them to respond with an email with the protocol and everything to send in. i think her name is Kelly, and she is really helpful.  i sent all my MRI's, paperwork they sent, and copy of my insurance (which they don't take either) out this past Wednesday.  The charge for Dr. Oro to review is $40 which I sent in a check with it since my insurance probably wouldn't cover this.  I believe they said it can be 3-5 weeks to hear something back.

Hope that helps :)  
ok that makes sense cus the voicemail i left was to a lady named kelly....will i have to make a copy of my cd or can i e-mail the images?
well...i'm not sure, i guess you could email them, but i didn't even have my copies and my computer wouldn't open the last one, so i just mailed them with all my other stuff.  i would ask, but you still have to send the money---or maybe you could try to pay by credit card over the phone or something...idk about that one, sorry! hope you get it to them and find out some more answers---i'm anxious to see what they say.  i also sent my stuff to TCI, just to have 2 opinions lol...