Home, still dealing with CSF infection
Jiggle93 kindly reminded me that I've not updated my friends here. Srry, thx jiggle93 for your kind thoughts!

Got home a couple days ago. Still very drained physically and mentally. On IV anti-biotics twice a day for a bit yet.

However, on the flip side Dr. Give the ok to start PT. So I'll take that as a huge plus in the recovery front. Do not have the strength to push it right now sis quit worrying.

No, the infection has left my entire body just totally drained. But home and all is as well as can be expected. R easing the list is difficult at moment though. Dr suspects the same thing that I do, that being brain settling due to all the pressure that was there. Supposed to see another Dr about that next month.

CW
Hey sweetie! I am so sorry to hear that you were suffering with an infection! After having surgery newhere in the body an infection is debilitating and causes physical and mental drain! I can only imagine it is infinitely worse when the surgery and infection are in the brain! My thoughts and prayers have been with you and now that I know how to pray my prayers will be even more focused! I have been down the infection road although I have many zippers I don't have my decompression zipper yet! Take PT slow and easy when you've had enough, TELL THEM! Do NOT let them push you beyond what you know your body is capable of! Only you know what your body can tolerate! They are going to push you to your limit and beyond! I'm not saying stop at the first twinge of pain but there are some therapist's out there that think they know your body better than you do. I have been through PT many times! Because of different surgeries and always did better than what they expected but I also let them know when enough was enough.
Get some rest and know I am praying for you! (((Hugs))) Gentle ones because I know you're hurting and exhausted!  

U know me all too well...I was worried and will continue to.....I have my rights....lol...

Thanks for the update on u and I am so glad to hear from u...((hugs)) to u and all....

Sending prayers u get the strength back....we miss u  <3

sis
im praying for u cw!!!!!
\molly
I am praying for u and your health. I hope u catch a break soon. Always worryin and thinkin if u. Take it slow. I am in pt right now and they r takin easy and slow. U do pt when u r ready. Gentle hugs,Dana
Looks like PT is on hold. Home Health Care nurse said my insurance won't pay for it until  we get the IV lines and such out so I can go to outpatient PT.
Tis ok as long as progress is still in the picture.
Sounds right thing to do. I really pray and hope u r on your way to feeling better. I jst found out I have some type of connective tissue disorder, which type not yet known. Just to add to chiari, autonomic dysdunction, occipital neuralgia and raynauds. Life is great. Not to mention my fiance moved out last night. Stress and anxiety and heartbreak is killing me. Any words from Cw, u always say things that help

Glad it is still in the pic....and ur progressing....sigh... : )

So....how is ur vision? is it ne better...I hope u r not doing much and allowing that big brain of urs to settle....lol....

sis
Vision still not so hot. Hoping it will level out as things heal up. Guess time will tell with that. No choice on not doing much. Just absolutely no energy, not like me at all so I'm trying to listen to my body and my wife.

Doing ok though. Really, just looks like it's going to take me a bit longer to recoup this time.

CW

Well  take that time do not rush it and  I am sure in time u will feel like ur old self....lol....BTW I miss him too : (

Are u taking B12's to help with energy?

sis
good luck for ur recovery cw!!! it will take time...but u will recover
thanks for the update CW. Sounds like a good plan and I'm happy you are taking your time. Stay positive!  :)
I'm glad things are looking up and you are staying positive!! That in itself is an amazing accomplishment! Sending some warm healing vibes (and energy) to you!!
Rhea