Is it abnormal?
I finally figured out how to convert my MRI image to Jpeg which made it so I could post to my profile. Yay!!. Could someone take a peek at it and let me know if there really are abnormalities? I have been getting wierder and wierder symptoms the past week. Today has been horrible :(. Very sick to my stomach, worst headache so far, worse pain, weaker leg, more tingling, and very tired. I had to take a 4 hour nap today.
Thank you everyone. I am so happy I have found this forum.

Hi...keeping in mind we r not Drs and r going by what our MRI's look like and comparing them to urs as well to a reg brain MRI...u can see that u have some kinking of the brain stem...not sure if u were told that....that is more an issue then the herniation and since ur herniation looks to be minimal u may not get Drs to listen to u....make sure they see the MRI....be careful about how u move ur head as that will affect how u feel.....

JMHO

Here is a link to a "normal" brain MRI see how urs curves where the other one is straight?  http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/19994main_brain.jpg
When I saw the abnormality I messaged my MD ( new thing through clinic where patients can message their Drs instead of having to call) and told him that I think I may see something abnormal. He stated that I have nothing wrong with my health. These Drs and even a Neuro told me depression from chronic pain is causing all my odd symptoms! All the posts I read where people have to battle to get diagnosis makes me so sad because I really do know what that feels like.

Well ur MD is the wrong person to be reviewing this for u, u need a Chiari specialist.....and until u do, u will be told it is anxiety and everything else under the sun..,.that is part of the struggle....they do not know enuff to really make a statement that it is not an abnormal issue....

Did u have a CINE MRI?
No I havent had CINE MRI yet. It was a battle to just get MRIs done. I live in an area where closest specialist is about 5 hours away. I am very new to all this. Thought my pain and tingling for past year and half was just some bulging discs or pinched nerves. Then odd symptoms happened so I got copy of my MRIs about 2 months ago and saw the abnormalities. Now I am trying to figure out what I should do. I am trying a new Dr so I can get a referral. I have no idea what else to do.

U can make copies of  ur MRI's and send them to Chiari specialists for them to review and to give a consult to ur current Drs...some do this free, while others charge a nominal fee....

something to consider....
Oh thank you :). I wasnt sure I could do that. I have a certain specialist in mind. One that diagnosed and did surgery on my close friend for Chiari 2, removal of several vertebrae and tethered cord.
Thanks again selmaS!!

Sure...just contact them, and ask how to go about it....tell them u r not near Drs that know where to direct u.....

Good Luck and do keep us posted : )