Chiari Malformation Community
Is there chiari specialists in southern California?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.

I am looking for a chiari specialist in California, southern California is where is live. Can anyone recommend me a chiari specialist, or provide a list if any? Thanks

Hi and welcome to the Chiari forum.

We do not suggest or recommend Drs, but we do have a list of Drs the members here have been to and liked, it was compiled so others had a list to use to research Drs.....this is what I suggest u do, as not all on the list may be true Chiari specialists...or may be near u, so be advised u may have to travel....
What ever u do, educate urself on chiari and related conditions and  make sure u r tested for all of them as they can affect how u feel and heal post op....should u be considered a surgical candidate.

http://www.medhelp.org/health_pages/list?cid=186
I noticed you posted a list of doctors in southern California who specialize in Chiari Malformations.  I would like to add my neurosurgeon to the list as he is very knowledgeable about Chiari's and performs alot of decompression surgeries (this is his specialty).  He is AMAZING and I am so glad I found him.  Dr. Wesley King in Beverly Hills.  

Hi and welcome to the Chiari forum.

May I ask how long since you have your surgery?

Please add your Drs name and info to the Drs list thread and I will add his name to our permanent list when I update it next.

I will bump the list up....
zomblvr uploaded new photos
May 22
zomblvr joined this community
Welcome them!
May 22
Ball123 commented on The more intense you ...
May 22