Mri scan, chiari??
So heres my scan of my brain, ans according to a few friends i have on instagram that also have chiari they think i have a herniation on my cerebellum. Im just searching for some answers and I refuse to believe that im "normal" since i know with the symptoms i have Im not..  I appreciate all answers and inputs!!! Thanks!
And also the girl thought i had some kind of calcification on my odontoid???

Hi...it does look like there is more of an issue with ur odontoid it is kinking ur brain stem, it should not have that bend to it, it should be straight....

This is more where u have to look and have a Dr that knows about this issue.

The tonsils do not look herniated, and it also looks like CSF should flow...but I am not a Dr...JMHO.
And what kind of problems could that give you? if you have a kink in your brainstem?? I dont trust any doctors anymore since they have been so wrong in the past... I guess I just have to find the right doctor thats gonba listen to me and find out whats wrong....

The symptoms again r similar to Chiari....but could add seizures, drop attacks or black outs to be more common with this issue.,
Oh ok. yea i do get where it feels like im gonna pass out alot but i never do. Ill have to ask my doc abput it. She wants to see my scans next time I come. Thanks gor your help!!!
What do you mean with csf should flow?

I meant with my untrained eye it does appear like there is no CSF obstruction so the CSF should flow....but, with out a CINE MRI and a Chiari specialist to tell u, this is just my opinion....again I am not a medical professional...but u asked what we thought.
Oh I know that. I apprciate all your help. I understand that i have to ask a doc, i just wanted someone with experince to tell me what you thought. Since not many docs know about chiari, im looking for info anywhere i can!!

No worries....

That is y we have the list of Drs the members here have been to and liked it is here for u to use as a tool to research Drs, it is not meant as a referral.
I know it is frustrating dealing with Drs that do not have a clue, but make sure when u do get info it is from a Dr well experienced with Chiari...as many give the wrong info out and it can be misleading.
It doesn't look bad yet, depending on your symptoms, same all Sx with me but Dx was SCD and sometimes PPMS, started with vertigo flying a Cessna 150 in 1974, had to quit that, also with driving, took 4 years for an EENT specialist to Rx Antivert and nicobid that stopped the Sx, now off that but on numerous Rx over the years from VA doctors. I had Sx in 1970 after leaving Army in Korea. I was 100% and permanently disabled in 1992 at age 47. Therefore, go to best neurologist and neuro surgeon, Mayo is best in Rochester, MN, also in Florida and Arizona. Don't let it get worse.