Neuro Surgeons Western PA *****
Hope everyone had a painfree Christmas and hoping for a Happy Healthy 2011 for all of you. Can anyone please respond with names of their Chiari Surgeon in Western PA/Pittsburgh area.  Any feedback ( the good, bad or ugly) would be greatly appreciated, trying to decide which doctor to get an appt with.  We are lucky to have access to UPMC and Allegheny General Hospital which both have good neuro surgery depts, just not sure who the most experienced, knowledable, skilled etc, Chiari Docs are... Thanks for the imput

PS  Anyone wanting to inbox me privately , please feel free to do so.  ***@****
Hi...Per the TOS we can not post e-mail on the public forum, but neone can feel free to use the private message option here to contact u..
There is a Dr Bejjanni in Pittsburgh, I know of someone that had surgery with him.,,,,I did not as it was a 5 hr distance from my home.

If u look to the specialist list u will find a few names to research.,http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Chiari-Malformation/LIST-OF-CHIARI-SPECIALISTS/show/1293483

I hope this is helpful...if u have ne other questions ...please add to this thread : )

"selma"