PFD Surgery is Tomorrow!
Tomorrow is the big day!  Less then 26 hours and I will be having my PFD surgery w/ Dr. Won at Kaiser Fontana.  I still have to finish packing (mostly PJ’s) and I need to get my car washed for the trip home.  I finally met with the guy that will be cleaning our house on Saturday so it will be detailed cleaned when we get back.  Hubby is spending the day running errands and I am working a half day.  At 2:00 PM we will hit the road for the two hours drive, check into our hotel, get some dinner, and relax.

I have to say that as of this very moment I am not nervous, nor was I last night.  I think I am finally at peace with the decision and am focusing on the days that will follow the surgery, not the surgery itself.  

So wish me luck and if you have any suggestions, advice, comments, or words of wisdom, I would love to hear them!

Thanks all for answering my questions, easing my worries, listening to me vent, and sharing your lives with me!  I wish you all a pain free day…

Kim
My prayers will be with you. I am glad for the peace that's with in you right now. I have not had the surgery myself what I have read on this forum you are taking positive steps for living pain free. God  bless you.

Jenn
Good luck and I will keep you in my prayers for a safe trip and successful surgery!
God Bless
Tricia
I hope everything goes well and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know the calm that you are feeling, I also had that peace of mind before my surgery. It feels good to finally have that!! Please let us all know how you are as soon as you can.
Good Luck!!!
Sissy
Thank you all so much for your replies!  As soon as I am able I will get on the PC and post about my surgery.

I just have to take one thing at a time and I can't worry about what could happen.  No point in getting worried about what could be nothing. :)  
U will be in our thoughts and prayers.....I hope and pray it all goes well, and they allow u to keep ur bone fragment.

We will be looking for updates as soon as U or ur DH r able.

Godspeed
"selma"
Good Luck!

Make sure you keep posting on here afterward. So many people have the surgery and then stop visiting the site.