Chiari Malformation Community
Pain from Midwest storm?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.

Pain from Midwest storm?

Anyone else in the Midwest having lots of pain?  I thought I read here that weather affects some of you.  I can't remember the last time I was in this much pain all day!
Tags: Weather pain

Hi...I am not from the midwest, I am in the north east...and I do have this issue with weather too.....

We r expecting snow and ice tonight into tomorrow am....and I get pains and HA's from it....also very tired....

The colder the weather the worse I get....joint pain and it hurts to hold a cold glass of soda etc....I have to wrap a napkin around the glass or can,....
I'm in Michigan.  I think it's the same storm heading your way.

I think u r right....what gets me is we have had temps in the single digits and now they claim it may go up to 60 on Weds, it is these major shifts that really get to me too as well as the cold....I can not wait till summer.
Oh YES! I honestly can't take this. I live in Ohio and it is either raining or snowing. One day it is below freezing and the next 50 degrees. There is no relief for my head. I hope you feel better soon!
I an in michigan, and you all said it best. I can't catch a break because of the weather
Its either that or something else. I havnt felt ok since last wed.