Chiari Malformation Community
Question for Viv
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Question for Viv

Just wanted to drop by and say HI!! I hope u are doing good...I've been doing alright, have had a rough week though :(
So I have a question for u Viv...the last week I have been having my stomach 'issues' again like post-op, thought it was all behind me and my system was finally regulatig itself...but then this week hit and all my issues started back up again...GRRRRR!!
I'm losing weight again (okay I'm not complaining about that part) and am having to take my anti-nausea meds again that I got post surgery just to be able to force myself to eat...
So my question to you is, have u had any issues pop up again out of the blue? I know u and I are real close as far as surgery date, and we both had similar issues post surgery so I was wondering how u were doing...
I hope ur NOT dealing with this and all is okay with u...talk to u soon!!
Jen
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I think I have had every pre-op symptom at least once.  Nausea was the last one to go, but I still cant say that I have much of an appetite.  The only thing I really want is pizza.

I was getting a lot of pain behind my right eye & temple--that was the only pain I was treating for weeks.  I also have some bulging veins there--that is *new*-- & will have blood drawn tomorrow to check sed rate.
NS wants me to monitor my BP, which my DH said is all over the map.  I see him next wk.

I endured a LOT of stress during my so-called recovery, was even getting depressed, so there's no way to know how it might have been.
Blank
3072999_tn?1356418332
Yeah I hear the stress thing, I've had it up to my eyeballs ever since surgery as well. The holidays don't help either!
I'm just hoping to get everything back on track again soon and start back at work...frustrating to be off so long!
Feel better, Luv!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
Blank
MickDamphousse commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
11 hrs ago
Blank
awesomesauce33 commented on Body Builders, Kidney...
Oct 21
Blank
ihatechiair added the Pain Tracker
Oct 21
Top Neurology Answerers
620923_tn?1413427272
Blank
selmaS
Allentown, PA
Blank
Ball123
Blank