Sleep Apnea
Well... A quick update. I did have my sleep study and found out I have obstructive sleep apnea. I go back on the 16th to find out what pressure is needed. I was wondering if anyone had any advice or preferences on cpap machines and masks. Thanks
My c-pap machine is a REMstarAUTO with A-Flex. It's a very good machine. I took the model with the humidifier because they air in winter is to dry not to have it. My only problem is that I have a nasal mask only and I should have get two! One nasal and a full face for when I have sinus infections (which is often with me!). I tried both but I prefer the nasal one.

If you have a the chance ask if you can try diferent kind of mask before you make your choice.
Thank you for your advice. I really appreciate it.
Well I went back to do my tests for the CPAP and was suprised to find that the tech. that did my sleep study gave me the wrong info. I do not have sleep apnea but my oxygen levels were so low that I now have to wear oxygen at night. I have been sleeping better. Anyone else having this problem?

My Drs thought I had this issue as well...especially during surgery...so post op I had testing done and was found it had improved post op.....and I did not need the oxygen.