Sore muscles?
I don't know if its the stress of all thats going on in my life....thats causing my aches..but it seems like my joints and my muscles are aching so bad. My headaches have gotten better but I don't know why it seems like my muscles are just hurting so bad. I get this weird sensantion in the soles of my feet...almost like the floor is vibrating directly under each foot. Has anyone experienced this before?
i havent had the viberating feeling, but the muscles pain, i get even lying in bed, its like ive pushed weights for a month straight and left with them sore and tired, i get aching in my elbows, thats painfull, i have to emerge myself in  a bath or spa to relieve it, oh i have had the viberating feeling, but in my head, and my back,
do what you can to relieve it, have a soak, or ly in bed with a electric blanket, ot hotty on your sore spots, maybe even trying going for a walk, to get things moving, maybe???

My muscles and joints have been really sore the past couple of days and I haven't done anything for them to have reason to be sore? Especially in my left leg, foot and shoulder! I hate it bc I'm 26 years old and should be able to run and play with my kids and just can't!
Hi...it can be related to the weather change or season change,....I tend to mind it  with my muscles as well...very achy....

I agree a good warm soak can help....

U do have chiari and that itself will slow u down...regardless of age...but, I do agree, it can make one feel much older than we r, and most of us r not ready for that.....

Try to do things in moderation to help ease that soreness, and allows u to do a bit more with the kids.

"selma"
Hi. Wow. I can't believe someone else actually expeiences this too. My muscles hurt so badly I can barely move some days. Today was one of them. I feel like I have horrible arthritis, but I don't. My Chiari surgery site usually feels more tender to the touch on the days my  muscles hurt the worst and all of my senses are more heightened. The wind blowing on my skin or water running on my skin hurts and I a feel exhausted the minute I get out of bed. And yes, the souls of my feet hurt also. They feel like someone is pushing a stick up through the bottom of them. Rest and quietness help and ice packs on my neck, when I go to bed usually feel good too, if sensitivity has gone down by then. My surgery was in 2001! You?
I'm totally with you, in fact this is one of my worse symptoms, they ache, they are sore, I get shocks all over, I've tried most things but what ever I try doesn't make a difference, I go walking and swimming, they ache more after but I'll keep doing it because I don't want them to seize. I've been told that due to the scoliosis the biomechanics of my back will affect my muscle weakness in the legs. Yipee
thats horrible. I think we're doomed....lol just kidding. Lets keep our hopes up ..maybe one day we will be symptom free!