Sx of CSF obstruction
What are typical sx if there is CSF obstruction?

Typical sx of an obstruction could be breathing issues, syncope, heart palps,
and with the formation of a syrinx u could have numbness, tingling, and lose the ability to sense heat and cold temps on ur skin.....
Thanks....can it be intermittent?

Yes it can....as I said many times Chiari symptoms cycle...so it really depends on what else is going on...I went yrs that I could manage on my own and yrs I thought I could not go another day...this went on and off for as many yrs as not....

Keep a journal as to what activities u do and when and how u feel after to see if u can find a trigger that causes ur symptoms to flare.
Thanks...I find when I'm upright for a long time it is the worst and the sx become so severe that I have to lay in the recliner and only after a full night's sleep it subsides...til I get up again the next day and start all over again.  I'm having a cine-MRI on Thurs so I can't wait to see what it shows. I'm gonna make sure to take a walk and do lots of things that day to show whatever is going on!
How does an obstruction worsen?  i've read cases where suddenly someone is 100% blocked off....do the tonsils herniate more and more to cause it to happen?  Just trying to figure out what has changed with me to cause the sx to be so severe.