Tattoos
Does anyone have a tattoo over or near their zipperhead scar? Probably not the best idea to get one before surgery...but possibly after???

As a tattooed girl, I always figured that one day one would be on the back of my neck. :D

Any ideas???
I have no Idea what's allowed but when I'm older I want a zipper pull right at the base of my scar and the date of my surgery. Good question.
Molly
Hmmm.. haven't done it myself but I have heard of others that have...I'm sure after a bit of time it would be safe to do, people do it over scars in other places.
My hair is too long at the back, you can't see my scar anymore and you wouldn't be able to see the tattoo either. Molly's idea is a really good one though...
Carolyn
This is not a topic I am up on either...something else we need to research...huh Carolyn???

i asked my NL about a tattoo there on the neck and he said wait 6 mths- 1yr and if you can handle the pain it will likely cause, and the viberation he said go for it....be he stressed to wait atleast 6 mths to a yr

No ideas but i like the zipper pull idea....although i wouldnt get one no one sees my neck anyway and i wouldnt wanna get it to just say i have it....I do have 2 tattoos and getting 2 more
soccero, GOOD idea. It will definitely be a conversation starter.

Thank you to everyone for their input. I will probably get a tree representing transformation and growth. Not sure of the design yet. But I have awhile to think about it.
LMAO Selma...maybe we should get twin tattoos?? You start on the designs!!

Lisa..never thought about how much it would probably hurt there!! Plus the pain of having to keep your neck in that position for awhile, if you could get past the vibrating...

I think a year wait is a good idea.

Carolyn
i kinda figure it this way i know how getting a tattoo feels and knowing this, and also knowing i cant handle the viberation of my dentists drill and things there is no way i would be able to tolerate the tattoo machine viberating on my neck the pain wouldnt bother me not that bad actually...but i think it depends on the person too...plus if iam going to put X amt of dollars out for a tatt i wanna see it...i wont see it on the back of my neck.....