Chiari Malformation Community
Update on Michael and a Big Move!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.

Update on Michael and a Big Move!

Hi All -

We haven't posted here in a while - primarily because things are going so well!  Michael has had a couple of "chiari" headaches post surgery, but nothing NEAR as bad as prior to surgery!  Praise God for that!  We go Thursday for his 4 month MRI series at 11am and then we see the surgeon at 2:30pm.  Have to admit - although things are going well - we are nervous.  I suppose that's normal!

As far as the big move goes....  yep....  it's big!  We currently are in North Carolina, but are moving to Surprise, Arizona in February!!!  Long story....  you can go to our website and read it all there...  www.rmlyonsfamily.blogspot.com

So - in Arizona - I see one doctor on the list and I only found 2 comments when I searched the forum for him....  neither was really promising.  Anyone near Phoenix have any suggestions?  Our NS knows we're moving and can help with a referral, but he really doesn't know anyone out there.  We'd like to be referred to someone knowledgable.

Thanks!

Hi...glad to hear from u...it has been a while.

That is a big move, I know a family that travels to NY from AZ to see a NS, that is their choice,....there is a Dr in CO which may be a shorter distance to go, but u may have to travel,.....The Drs out that way may be able to suggest someone too.....fine a good PCP first and go from there....

I hope u have help for this move, wow, it is a biggy....
Praying ur DH gets a good report....keep in touch.
soccero surgery #25 aug 18th 7am! r... Comment
selmaS, and soccero commented on soccero's status
Jul 31
selmaS, and soccero commented on ChiariWolf's status
Jul 31