Aa
A
A
Close
1069888 tn?1421940341
Update on trip to CA to see Dr. Batzdorf
Well, I FINALLY have my (CINE?) MRI (Brain MRI, Cervical Spine MRI and MRA) scheduled.  I will have it next Tuesday, Jan. 19th, at UCLA Med Ctr.  

This has been quite a wait, as my first appt. with him was Dec. 17th.  Their offices were closed after the 18th and until Jan. 4th, so I had to wait.  Last week, they were apparently playing "catch-up", so nothing got done.  (Except that I had my mammogram redone and it was only 3 small cysts in the same area... but I believe I updated that.)

I am somewhat frustrated with the fact that I can't get any answers from Dr. B's assistant.  I'm not sure if it's they way she and Dr. B have chosen to handle things or what, but instead of her taking questions to him and getting back with me, she insists that I email Dr. B directly.  I don't want him to get the impression I'm a bother.  Anyone else experience this with them?  And please don't get me wrong, Dr. B was wonderful on our first meeting.  I'm not complaining about him... I just think an assistant is a first line of defense and should be fielding some things for him.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway... I'm just venting.  I will update after I know more.

Blessings!!!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
620923 tn?1452919248
Hi Lori...congratulations on the scheduled MRI's !!

I am not sure how Dr B wants to handle his messaging, but my NS allows and encourages me to e-mail him directly and I do get a better response that way......u may want to ask him at the next visit as to the best way to handle this going forward.

Vent away, from my experience teh NS's I have seen have awful staffing issues....lol...

"selma"
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Tibberz commented on photo
1 hr ago
Blank
Tibberz uploaded new photos
1 hr ago