Visit with Dr Bejjani
I saw Dr Benjjani yesterday. First I saw his assitant and when she saw my mri she said oh my I'm going to get the Dr.  He came in and explained I had a disk in my neck that is pressing on my spinal cord which is pushing my spine to the left and may be causing my symptoms and he said it has to come out. He also showed me what he said was a fluid build up. He said this would have to be done before he could do anything for the chiari . He has me scheduled for surgery on March 4. He said we will see if it gets rid of my symptoms and if it doesn't then he will look into the chiari. It is nice to finally get some answers. Now to take care of the cyst on my adrenal gland.

Hi Congratulations...Validation is everything.....so happy u found someone that can offer help.

Please post in the surgical date thread so we can get a prayer thread for u...it does not matter that it is not Chiari surgery,....it is surgery <3
I am nervous about the surgery but I am also happy to maybe get some relief. Dr Bejjani said either way it needs done before he would do
Chiari surgery. He said he would see if this surgery.would help and if not we would discuss further surgery for chiari. It's nice to finally have some answers.
So happy for u, its about time. I will pray this helps so u don't have to endure another surgery after. Hugs,Dana

Being nervous for ne surgery is normal....let us know what surgery is scheduled for...know we will have a prayer thread for u <3