Want to see my beautiful hair cut! :)
Just thought I would share how good this looks for my FORTH zipperhead surgery!  My NS is just so talented!!!  He said he wished he shaved more hair because he harvested pericranium from above the incision and it made it harder... I am happy I have some hair to cover things, almost can't show the incision that well, my others looked worse!  I feel a bit more alive today and am so happy to feel like me for a minute, what a long haul this has been!!!

WOW!! and u had pericardium harvested.....the whole back of my head was shaved...I looked like a cockier spaniel with what was left of my hair....

yeah....soooooooo happy for u : )
Zygy --

Wow - it all looks so nice and neat! It's really interesting to me how much hair various NS choose to remove. I'm a 4x zipperhead too and the most hair I've ever had removed was a 3/4 inch strip. During my most recent surgery the shaved strip was less than 1/2 inch wide.

I'm so glad to hear you're having an "up" day today!

Claire
:) LOL... cockier spaniel... great image!  Good one Selma!!!! Sorry you had to have so much hair shaved!  My emergency surgery they took off SO MUCH that this was a nice surprise!  He did say he wished he took more because of harvesting the pericranium but somehow he managed without taking the hair, it sounded like he goes up under instead of cutting higher up!!!!  I am sore high on my head even though I have hair there!  
czpdx- :)  My leaks were not in the middle like you had!  Mine were all around the leftover scraps of bovine!  Hoping we both are done at 4x!  That is very nice you never lost much hair.  I say I don't really care because I can't see it anyway but it is nice not to have the back of my head bald this time :) LOL!!!  -zygy

Yeah , that area was sore for me too, much more then the incision, and for a longer period too.....not terrible, just a tender spot if I put pressure on it , even sleeping I had to be careful of position....it is fine now tho. : )

I also think that the hospital staff shaves us not the Dr...and y I had so much removed...as the Dr said it would not need to be much....ha

I had all my remaining hair on top of my head in a fountain pony tail, and my DD said I looked like a hairy kreshna...then took me to see the Broadway Musical Hair....nice kid I got....lol...but if I had it down, I did look like a cockier spaniel...we made many jokes about my hair...and it took a yr and a half for it to all grow back to be the same length and my hair grows fast....but it was down a little past my shoulders....so u can imagine the look : P
looks great Zygy!  I'm sorry about the itch, I can only imagine and cringe at the thought of how bad it must be.