chiari specialist
I am just wondering if anyone has heard good things about Dr.David Adler in portland ,Oregon.  I have been looking for a good chiari specialist and need to find one close by if anyone knows of one that would be great!

Hi and welcome back...it's been a while since u first posted...and I have to refer u to ur  original post as the answers r the same.http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Chiari-Malformation/i-am-looking-for-a-ciari-type-1-malformation-specialist-in-portland-oregon/show/1218009#post_5567494

I am not familiar with this dr u r asking about, and can only suggest u "interview" him to see how much chiari he really treats. Chiari Drs are not easy to find close to home, and u just may have to travel to get to one well experienced with chiari, and it is well worth doing.

Sorry I do not have more to offer u at this time.

"selma"
I live in Vancouver WA and was recently referred to Dr. Ellenbogen in Seattle. I am actually having surgery next week. HE is fabulous and he specializes in chiari malformations, if you find the Dr you are investigating is NOT a chiari specialist, I would recommend you looking into seeing Dr. E in Seattle :) He is the NICEST doctor I have ever met and he is so knowledgeable of chiari.. Hope you find the answers you are looking for soon!!!!
Hi! I hope you are doing very well.  I am seeing Dr. Ellenbogen in August.  I would be very interested to know how your surgery went and how you are doing overall.

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi...as per the other thread u posted to, this is an older thread and u r addressing a member that is no longer active....u can send a PM( private message) which will generate an e-mail....u may also want to post to posts with a currant date in order to respond to current members.

If u have questions in navigating the forum, please let us know : )