Chiari Malformation Community
information

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.

information

What do I do when I have been suffering such severe headaches since 1986, i have been told my brain looks normal but still i suffer. A colleague i work with says I have similar symptoms to her, and she had Chiari Malformation... I am scared and do not know what the next step is.

Hi and welcome to the Chiari forum.

When was ur last MRI and do u have copies of it...depending if it is more then 6 months old and u have new symptoms. u should be able to get a new MRI.....always request copies of all MRI's, tests and reports so u have them to get a 2nd opinion....

We have a list of Chiari drs, but u will need a dx first...so, try going to a Dr and getting the testing done as well as getting the old copies to compare to see if there have been changes.

Try and relax, not everyone with these symptoms have chiari, and it would be good to know outside of Headaches u also deal with.
Food sensitivities or Celiac disease or constipation or sinusitis, dental issues, or vasculitis are all things to get ruled out.  
zomblvr uploaded new photos
May 22
zomblvr joined this community
Welcome them!
May 22
Ball123 commented on The more intense you ...
May 22