Chiari Malformation Community
just need to vent im very worried n confused?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Chiari Malformation and Living with Chiari Malformation.

Well as some of you know a few months I was pregnant and unexpectedly lost the baby around 13 weeks was very very depressed for a long time well they said it wasn't from me being sick with chiari it was a ganetic problem......well few months go by and that was on hold on having another little one until I had surgery and started to feel better I was going to see, as I just booked my surgery for Jan 22nd I find out on Monday unexpectedly I am 7 weeks pregnant now this was not planned at all and very shocking news to all of us! Of coarse I'm so happy and its such a blesssing but there's. A few things that make me worry one of what just happen to me in June n two myself being sick n now have to.talk to my NS about holding off on my surgery I have so many mixes emotions going on right now its crazy I.just want to have a healthybaby obviously God is doing this to me for a reason just hope its the right reason andeverythinf is going to be okay if anyone can give some advice I would really appricate it always.nice to talk to others that can kinda understand. I'm actaully very nervous to go to my ultrasound on Monday praying for good.news only scared to call myNS now idk what to say LOL!
So sorry for all the stress and the loss of the pregnancy.  I hope you can find answers and for now just be as happy as can be about the 7 weeks pregnant!!! I hope things will go well for you!!!  Take a deep breath and keep going... good luck and HUGS! -zygy

Hi Katie...I know how upset u were and I know how much u want this little one and u r right God is sending u a blessing....all u need to do is relax...talk to ur NS, put off surgery....and make sure there is not a reason that u would have ne issues to wait....and get ur OBGYN on track with what is going on with u with the Chiari.

Sending u prayers and <3
Selma said it so perfectly! Congratulations on the precious new little life growing inside of you
:-)  "when God brings you TO it. He will also bring you THROUGH it"
love, prayers, and Hugs.   June
I want to congratulate you on your news of carrying a blessing.  As others said above.  Take a deep breath and try to relax and what will be will be.  I love what June said in the message.  I never heard it put this way, but God does bring things our life for reasons, some we don't understand.  Just take today and enjoy and when and what is meant to be will be.  Always remember you have us sending good blessing your way.
Linda :)
I've sent you a PM!