neuro and NS anywhere in northeast PA
still trying to find a good neuro and eventually NS in northeast PA. one who is known for believing that CM does exist and actually uses knowledge and cares and helps patients instead of saying cm is nothing, ur crazy or pushing you off to a different doctor not wanting to directly admit either his stupidity or lack of concern  i ve checkd my insurance, theres a whole list of providers with the specialities that participate, but its pointless to go to someone/ anyone just cuz they take my insurance, if im gonna get the same pathetic depressing pushoff .... just cannot deal with that anymore. only makes me wish for the end.....much soooner. (sigh)
Hi neighbor,...well I had to go to NY after trying locally at Lehigh Valley and also in Philly...I was very happy with the drs in NY....

Try doing fund raising and try to get ur insurance to cover going out of network as there aren't ne drs locally and u need a specialist.

It is possible to get somewhere...how is ur PCP...start there....and more forward...mayb u will want to go to  the same PCP I go to as he is used to dealing with me and is willing to learn...he is in Allentown next to Sacred Heart Hospital.....

I know u have not been on for a while, but we r here for u .

"selma"