6 y/o son his pooping and peeing around the house
I have 4 children, but my second oldest is having potty issues. He used to go through phases of being completely potty trained to soiling himself. We thought maybe it was his dairy intact (he had a cow milk sensitivity as a baby). So we limited the dairy, that seemed to help, though he still had some accidents. Now I should mention that our son has been seen by a few psychologists (three in total) and has been tested for autism. His scores were just below the range for the autistic spectrum, so he has "kwirks" but isn't considered autistic. There really isn't enough time to go into all of his kwirks. He does have language issues and fine motor skill issues where he receives assistance from the school district through speech pathology and occupational therapy. Now the reason for my concern is  not only does he have the occasional accident in his pants, he is actually doing it on purpose elsewhere. For example, in the last week alone he had to go pee so he took a shirt out of the closet, waded it up on the floor and urinated on it in the hallway in front of the bathroom door, he has also urinated in his brothers "nut cup", he has pooped in the kitty tower and on his comforter then wiped himself with it, and these are only the ones I know about. He does have a fear of running water such as flushing toilets (one of his "kwirks") but he used to use the toilet and just not flush. I know some people might think possible molestation, but I only work on the weekends so he is home with me Mon-Fri and home with my husband sat and sun. He always has one of us, a grandparent or his 8 y/o brother with him at all times. He denies anybody hurting him. So we are back to square one with him, we no longer believe it is physical (ie dairy) but behavior but we have no idea what to do for him and he does not qualify for help through the school district and we can no longer afford private psychologists. I know this posting is LOOOONG, but I need help!!! So please any advise, suggestions or information would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read and for any help you can offer!!!
Im sorry I don't have answer for you, but I can empathize. My 3yr old niece lives with me and she does the same thing! Her room smells like pee and I am at my wits end with this! We have tried talking to her, and punishing her, but she keeps doing it. I'm extremely upset as this is a new house that I just bought, and she is trashing it! I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful, but I understand what you are going through.