10 year old who has never been molested...
I have a 10 year old boy who has never been molested whom I caught recently trying to have sex with a pillow. Is this normal behavior or should I be concerned?

This discussion is related to sexual tendicies of ten year olds.
Yes most children around this age have some feelings and act them out in similar ways, unless you have reason to think he has seen it ,or anything other than the Norm, ignore it.
I have a 10 year old little boy that has never been abbused...I keep small children in my home and just yesterday my 3year old little girl I keep told her mom that my son asked her to rub his penis....Is this normal?
This is an old thread, you mean is it normal for an older child to ask a small child to do this, definatly not a good idea you seem certain your child has not been molested , alot of parents dont even realise what goes on, Have you asked your son for details and pertinent questions, could he have seen any magazines or anything on the PC / TV  You would do well to have supervision of any small children in your home, not let you son be alone with them at all.,some counseling may be in order to find out more.
Your son needs to be more comfortable about sexuality. I suggest you teach him a bit about his body, such as names, fuctions of privates. Even if he already knows, go through it again.You should also have a doctor examine his genitals to ensure he is not engaging in any masturbation that may cause damage, as young boys can accidentally damage their penises when "playing" with them, resulting in serious infection. You should also check your son's penis at least weekly, to check for signs of this, any redness, blueness or swelling is a clear indication. Recent reports show that some young boys even draw markings on their genitals as part of exploring themselves. Even if your son says he is to shy or doesn't want to, you have to insist as the parent. I have a 13 year old, and he isn't shy.
kook.  
What I meant to say is you sure do have some kooky ideas----