Child Behavior Expert Forum
10yr old son and small penis
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

10yr old son and small penis

My husband and I are concerned that our 10yr old sons penis is very small for his age.  I remember when he was little he seemed fine for his age but nothing seems to be going on in the last 4 or 5 yrs.  We have a 6yr old who we joke is big for his age and he seems to always wake up with a hard on or gets one very easily.  When our 10yr old was younger we did notice the normal waking up with one but now that he is older we don't notice it and we tried to ask him without sounding weird.  He did have hernia surgery when he was 5, he had one testicle that was turning blue and was bigger than the other, could they have done something wrong while they were doing the surgery?  We are just a little worried since this is a big deal for boys and if there is something wrong we would like to address it before it's too late.