11 year old daughter doesn't like to wear underwear
Can someone help me?  My 11 year old daughter doesn't like wearing underwear.  We've stuggled with this behavior for a couple of years now and soon she'll be attending Middle school.  I mentioned to her that she's going to be changing infront of other girls and she tells me that she'll just turn around.  I'm affraid that's going to crush her and she'll get teased.  She has always had a clothing issue and I'm affraid I might have added to that problem by letting her wear (making her clothes) what she feels comfortable with.  Does anybody else have these same issues?
It sounds like she has a tactile sensory integration issue. It is not too uncommon although many children outgrow it. She sounds to be over sensitive to the feeling of restrictive clothing on her body. In other words, she can't "tune out" the sensation of the clothing restricting or rubbing against her skin, so she notices it all the time and it is distracting to her. The kind of specialist to consult- if you want to- is a Pediatric Occupational Therapist. If you discuss it with her doctor you may be able to get a referral for one through your health care. Meanwhile, think about which clothing she does like to wear- loose fitting? skirts? dresses? no elastic? etc.. and try to purchase for school what she is comfortable wearing. You might see if a certain "cut" of underwear feels better to her (hip hugger vs. bikini) and also try some that is too big, not too big to fall down but loose fitting. Different fabrics may be more comfortable than others for her, too.
My daughter is the same way and she will only wear dresses so she needs to wear underwear and she lies about it I don't know what to do she also has ADD so I don't know if that has anything to do about it
So, no matter reasoning or thought process . . .  I think we have to have rules for our children. Undies are a must.  I have a son with sensory integration disorder which is a neurological delay and tactile issues arise with clothing. This especially can include socks. He NEVER wants to wear socks especially at home.  This started when he was little.  We had to compromise.  He can be sockless at OUR house but not at other's houses.  He has to wear socks when he leaves the house as well.  Rules and boundaries give him an idea of what is socially acceptable and yet, allowing some freedom at home.  Perhaps you can go with allowing her no underwear in her own bedroom.  But this is a parenting moment in which we make the rules.  good luck
By the way, when I read this that she has always had clothing issues----  have you ever looked up sensory integration or processing disorder?  This is a pretty classic sign of it.  The thing to do is to find a type she likes (seemless, no tags usually is best of a material she prefers) and then buy tons of that same kind.  I tried about 20 different kinds of socks, found a type my son likes and have a whole drawer full of that same sock.  He doesn't like tags in clothes, seams that he can feel, or jeans.  Is your child a super picky eater?