11 y.o. w/ behavior and listening problems
Hi. I have a problem w/ my sister. I am writing this to help for my mom. my sister is 11 and does not listen. My mom tries to discipline her but does not succeed. My dad does not back up my mother at all. He was sick and has his own health problems but I am worried about my sister and mother. My mom has to deal w/ my sis all the time and she cannot handle it anymore she cries herself to sleep(my mom). My dad sees no problems but I do. She will not listen and deliberately defies my mother. Any advice... we NEED SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you older or younger than your sister I will assume you are older as you so fluently put the po,st together.You dont say what she is disciplined about or How she is disciplined.I am sorry your Dad is sick, it probably is worrying your Mom aswell,What does she defy your Mom about. <give us some answers and we may have more input.