12 year old boy touching 7 year old boys
need some feedback on this big situation I am in, my 7 year old boy, who i adore, has been sleeping over with my boyfriends children, this has been happening for 3 years and never had a problem.
Last night my son informed me that he doesnt want to sleep because the 12 year old boy has been touching him,
I have asked him some delicate questions and he has told me that  it has happend the last few times he has slept there approx 3 times, he feels him down below and the bottom area. My son has been asleep and woke up to the scenario, Naturally I am devasted and in shock.
my partner is equally upset, any advice please!!!!!
No more sleep overs ...and the 12 year old has to be spoken firmly to and  needs counseling .It very often is a learned behavior so possible some has done the same to him ...best to leave sleep overs alone this happens a lot young children should be at home ..