12y old girls behavior
I'm involved with a devorced mother.  The kids stays with us and go to their dad every second weekend.  The problem I'm having is that Her daughter of 12 has a problem with me suddenly after all I did for them.  I love children and never had my own.  I tread them like my own.  The daughter said that she dont like me and she will make sure that me and her mother will get seperated.  I know she want her mom and dad to get back togehter but it wont happen.  Now she knows xactly how to play with her moms feellings and she also told her mom that she's not happy with her relationship with me.  It putts alot of strain between us.  I love her mom and her mom loves me  and I will do anything for them.  If they need something I'm there I even do my best to give them love as they need even if they dont need love I'm still there .  They know I dont want to take any parents place and that I'm also there as a friend.  How must I handle the situation
I would try to talk to the daughter.  Ask her what she is feeling.  Tell her she can say anything and she won't get in trouble for sharing her honest feelings.  Your family should go to counseling together.  The daughter sounds like she needs counseling on her own as well.  It never hurts to talk to someone.  Listen to her and do whatever is best for your family.  Counseling would be the best bet.  Good luck and I hope you all can work this out without separating.