Child Behavior Community
13 yr. old son hiding sisters panties, and wearing?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

13 yr. old son hiding sisters panties, and wearing?

I have found my teen son twice now with his sisters (12 yrs. old) panties hidden in his room. The first time they were wet, and he had cut a hold in the area where his ..... would be.  Last night, I found about 4 pairs under his pillow.  I was horrified, and asked what he was doing with them, in a calm, concerned tone.  He was very embarrassed and did not want to talk about it.  He finally told me that he was wearing them.  I have never heard of this, and have no idea why he is doing this?  I know that he is going through puberty, and is masterbating (masturbating).  Just because of the locked door occasionally, and him taking a shower at random times in the middle of the day.  I have always been open about sex, and being comfortable with his body, and his sisters.  I'm a single mother, and his father has had pretty much nothing to do with him.  I know that has hurt him, and had an effect on him.  I'm concerned that this is a sign that something is seriously wrong with him, psychologically.  I could care less if he is gay, trans, etc.  I would love him no matter what!  I just don't want him to be suffering in silence, if he is having confusing feelings about his body, or sex.  Any advice would help with how to proceed.  I don't want him to feel ashamed about himself.  I want to handle this the best way possible, but am very confused as to why he is doing this.  I don't think him taking his sisters panties has anything to do with his sister.  I think it's probably because he doesn't have access to panties other than his sisters.  Thank you very much for any help you have to offer!  
Tags: teen, sex, masterbation, wearing panties, hiding panties, puberty, concern, 13 yrs. old, sexual exploration, sneaky
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Child Behavior Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank