1yr 2 month daughter Affected by Urine infection[E-Coli]
My 1yr 2 month old daughter infected 2nd time by urine infection which is called E-Coli by doctor. She has been given an injection[ I-Penum 50 mg] after 8 hr . Blood and Ultra sonogram of kidney report is found ok.
Only urine infection found.

Please need better succession
Thanks in adv
If this is the second time I would suggest you look at a cause , is hse drinking plenty of liquids as dehydration can cause UTI's ...is she looked after by yourself , does she have a good appetite and seem happy ?
Since you know the bacteria is e coli,  that points to her not being cleaned correctly after a bowel movement.  E coli lives in the lower intestine.  When it comes out in feces,  sometimes it can be pushed up into the urethra and cause a bladder infection.

It sounds like when you are wiping her clean,  some of the fecal matter is going in to the urethra.  Try wiping from front to back,  so that you aren't dragging any feces over her urethra opening.