Child Behavior Community
2 year old daughter has horrible behavior
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

2 year old daughter has horrible behavior

i admit, we don't have a schedule for our 2 year old.  And we are not consistent with discipline and now we hate the outcome! Our two year old is becoming a real problem, she has never thrown temper tantrums out anywhere and lets us know when she wants to walk instead of ride in the cart or stroller, she gets restless when we are out for dinner and gets up to walk away so we no longer go out. She had decided on her own to start using the potty and pees/poops in there on her own.  Here is where the problems start though.  
The problem now is getting her to sleep in her crib.  We had the family bed and now she will not go to sleep on her own or in her crib, the other night i tried 'breaking' her into it and i let her cry but then i heard her gag so i ran to her and picked her up and she threw up on me!  She will hold on tightly if she thinks she is going to be put in her bed.
She wont listen. I tell her no and she continues to do whatever it is anyways.  I think maybe she ignores it because she hears it so often.  I try not to use it as much anymore.  She also throws the worst fits ever.  She kicks and flails if you dont pick her up, she put her hands under your butt to make you stand and then asks to be held and throws a fit when you sit while you hold her.  
She wont let us dress her and will take everything off right after you put it onto her.

I really need her with her, and i cant afford seeing a professional.