2 year old daughter masturabates
Recently I have found my two year old daughter laying in her crib with her teddy bear in between her legs rubbing herself. Sometimes she rubs to the point to making little noises or running out of breath.  I would like to know if this is normal behavior.. If it is or if it isn't I also need to know how to deal with what is going on. Or how to talk to my daughter about wrongs and rights. Please help I'm in a very awkward position.
I think I know how you must be feeling. When my son was about the same age, he would squeeze his legs together really tight and could actually see his little ****** getting hard. He would hold that position for a long time while getting red in the face, and making little noises as well. As soon as he would get "his," he would get up like nothing and start playing normal. I honestly thought there was something wrong and I would litterally try to open his legs and ask him to stop that. He would go back to the same spot again. My mother told me to just leave him alone, and so I did. He would do this like almost every other day or so. I just couldn't understand why that was happening at such a young age. Then when he was about 5 years old he just quit like that! Never saw him do that again. I don't let the kids close their doors so i am always on the watch. He is a very normal 11 year old. He's not a pervert, he feels embarrassed when a kissing scene comes out on tv, and really knows how to respect a girl. Maybe its just a phase for your 2 year old just like mine. My sister had the same problem with her 1year old at a time too. She would hump on a pillow and do the same thing. She is 6 now and has not been doing that either as far as I know. So hopefully its just a phase.