2 year old doesn't sleep!
My daughter just turned 2 in June.  She doesn't sleep nor do I ever remember her sleeping a full night.  Her sleep problems started with night terrors, which we have passed that, now she just doesn't sleep but a full 3 hours a night.  I feel that she is just an active child who doesn't require alot of sleep but I require a full night.  What do you do for a child that doesn't sleep?  I feel that her mind just goes 90 to nothing which doesn't allow her to rest, because even when she is sleeping it's not a restful sleep.  Help!  I don't know what to do, I need sleep.
I know that many people will disagree with me, but have you tried putting her in bed with you?  I know that it is a bad habit to get into, but I understand completely that you need a full night sleep also.  My daughter is also very active, but a bit better sleeper than your daughter.  If I didn't allow her in my bed, I would never get a full nights sleep either.  She wakes up from her own bed after about 3-4 hours and then comes in with me.  I say, WHATEVER WORKS!  I KNOW that every one else will yell at me for this advice!
She needs a thorough medical and neurological workup. Three hours of sleep per night is far, far out of the norm.