2 year old peeing on the floor
My Granddaughter was potty trained.  Now she has started peeing on the floor.  She goes behind the bedroom door or just where ever she is in the house and pees.  She has an old sister 5 and an older brother 4 who have never had this problem.  My daughter in law is at her wits end.  She is pregnant but not due until April.  We are open to suggestions.  They have taken away her bike and other toys she does not seem to care she continues the same behavior.
She is two years old.  Two year olds don't care if their bike is taken away--they just don't.  Regression after achieving a milestone (potty training) is normal.  Also, since her mother is due for another baby--perhaps the two year old wants to be seen as a baby and not a big girl.  My daughter is two and loves her diaper because babies wear diapers.  She sees her six year old sister's panties as for big girls.  She always calls herself baby.  At two years old--she is still a baby to me.  Don't rush her--let her be a baby until the new one comes--she is only two years old after all.

Take Care.
I agree, she is two.  Just gently remind her to use the potty when you clean her up. Don't make a bigger deal out of it as she will gain unwanted attention.  When the new baby comes, tell her she can help and be a big girl and big sister.  Hope things work out for you.
I agree as well, however those punishments do not fit what she has done wrong.  If she pees on the floor she should have to help clean up the floor.  Taking her bike or other toys away does not make any sense to her and she will not see how one fits the other.  Also, at only 2 potty training is still something to work on not expect perfection with.  Good luck and try to get some laughs from your naughty little grandaughter.