2 year old possible still teething
My ds will be 2 dec 12th--and he still likes to chew on everything--he has taken a chunk out of his crib (we got rid of crib now in toddler bed) and he chews the decals off of his toys (if he gets decals for xmas I won't be putting them on his toys)sippy cups are full of teeth marks.  He eats well and weighs 30-35 lbs (not overweight). Does anyone else have this problem with their kids.  He does have all his baby teeth.
Are you sure that he has all of his baby teeth? If all of his teeth are in, he should have a total of 20 teeth.  Is he chewing on things with the back of his mouth, like his molars, or the front teeth?  If it's the back, he very well could be getting molars.

If he chews with the front, it could be a stage.  My son is 3 years, 5 months, and he went through an AWFUL chewing stage.  He would chew his shirt so bad, that he would chew off a picture or something that was on the front of it.  We had chewed up sippy cups as well.  It seems that boys do this more than girls.  My sister had to give her 5 year old gum all of the time, to control his severe urge to chew something...oral fixation.