2 yr olds and ADHD
What is the earliest age a child can be diagnose with ADHD?
Two years is too young for a diagnosis.    

BUT,  I don't think two years is too young for parents and other close observers to notice a real problem.  

bip
My nephew was diagnosed with ADD at 4 yrs old my son has ADHD and he was diangosed  5 yrs old. Do you think your child has ADHD? If you need info I know alot about ADHD. If you have any quiestions.
I would not diagnose a 2 year old with ADHD.  However, you might be picking up on something that requires attention like Rock Rose has stated above.  Make a list of your concerns and the behaviors you are seeing and discuss them with your pediatrician.  Best wishes:)
I have 2yrd old twins, one has been DX with ADHD, The Dr. defered her Dx until she is 3. We currently do 3 different therapies, to help with the behavior.
But our Dr feels she will need meds in the future.
A caregiver suggested that I ask my son's pediatrician about ADHD when my son was 3 and the doctor told me that he will not even discuss the possibility with me because ALL kids exhibit signs of ADHD before the age of 7--he told me to ask him about it again when my son is 7 if I'm still concerned.  Year seven was the year he really mellowed out (comparatively) and got a lot more control of his impulsivity.  He's now 11 and while he's very energetic and has a strong personality, he's fine.

And I've discussed this with others who shared similar experiences (doctors telling them that a toddler should not be diagnosed and that they saw a marked difference in their children around the age of seven).
My son is 12 years old and he was diagnosed with ADHD at 2.5 years ols and has been on medicine since then.  So don't worry they can be diagnosed at any age like at 2 years old, how does any one else know if your child has ADHD other than a specialist and if you know something is wrong they go see your family doctor or your Peditrician.