2.5 yeras daughter so much irritating

She always crying even on little matter also she start the crying, its so irritating for me.  I have tried my best to handle this but she is not changing. If she wants something,  she never ask nicely she always ask with crying.  In market / party / home everywhere she start crying very soon on small small matter.
Please advise how I can handle this and How I can stop her ?

Please provide your expert advise ASAP.
    First, you need to understand why she is always crying.  So please read this link - http://mobile.slate.com/articles/double_x/the_kids/2013/02/why_does_my_kid_freak_out_the_science_behind_toddler_tantrums.html?
     Then compliment or reward her when she asks nicely.  Ignore her when she does not.  Teach her how to ask nicely.  When she starts crying tell her she must be tired and she needs a short nap till she stops crying.
     Her behavior will take a while to change, but if you are consistent and immediate with what you do it will change.  
Ignore her crying and walk away. Tell her that you will talk to her when she is ready to stop crying and gets herself together.

My daughter was the same and I totally understand she was so high maintenance and would cry all the time for nothing.

My daughter is 10 now and still could cry on a dime but I have worked with her through it all these years always stopping her when she is crying and try to stay calm and ask her why she is crying, and ask her is this a good enough reason to cry and if she could talk instead of cry so it could help me help her.

Patience is key but I totally understand like I said, I used to end up losing it because it would make me so angry because it is so irritating.