Child Behavior Community
2year old behavior problems

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

2year old behavior problems

my daughter has been in daycare since march her behavior is terrible.  Whenever she is upset she hits scratches, bites, throws toys, tells the teacher to shut up. It's to the point that she will be kicked out if she doesn't stop.  I need help to stop this behavior
Has she learned this behavior from anywher saying shut up, does someone lese in the family or a babysitter say it to her, very often behavior like this is learned, so check out what others are saying and doing ,the ones she is around regularly.She sounds upset, does the day care stimulate the children in their care, do they get some outdoors time, reading, games , sometimes boredom can be a factor in Bad behavior , look beyond the box to find out ....