Child Behavior Expert Forum
2yr old daughter Melanie

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

2yr old daughter Melanie
My daughter Melanie has a mind of her own she ignores me all the time an I know she heres me ima stay at home mom an her dad works 60 hr a week an im wondering mel has been jealious alot latley like she doesnt want know one else near or around me also mel gets very upset when I clean the house ect. Melanie has startd this alittle before she turnd 2 could her age just be the reason bc its always been melanie an I since she was born
We can speculate about the reason, but the important thing is to manage the behavior is a sytematic way. The best approach to such systematic way that I can recommend to you is Lynn Clark's SOS Help for Parents. If you read this Forum regularly, you'll have noticed that I often advise this approach. Why? Because it is effective. See www.sosprograms.com.