Child Behavior Community
3 1/2 year old drawing a penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

3 1/2 year old drawing a penis

My 3 1/2 year old daughter has drawn two pictures of her Dad (my husband) with a penis. I have 3 daughters and my husband is the only male in her every day life. I know that it is normal for kids at this age to be interested in gender specifics but should I be worried about this? I have complete trust in my husband but I guess so do most of the people whose partners have behaved inappropriately with children.
Tags: 3 1/2 year old, drawing, penis
For her to draw it she has to have seen it, possibly in the shower? how appropiate was the pic of him , did you casually say 'hey Daddies got no clothes on when did you see him with no clothes on,' very casually it is probably nothing ...but I would say to any Mom be aware, these things do happen ...eyes wide open ...