3 Yr Old Behavior?
My son just turned 3 yrs old last week, he constantly screams and has tantrums,  I tried to spank him but he only tried to hit me back.  Now I am doing time outs.  The tantrums have gotten  less, but he still screams alot.  It seems like he wants my attention.  I am with him all day and spend tons of time playing and doing activities with him.  Everything we do has to be on his terms in order for him to cooperate.  His language is not great.  He seems to know what every thing is and when he wants to he will answer a question like "what is this?", and he will use 2-3 words in a sentenace but not often.  He doesnt ask any questions.  He also doesn't like to be around a lot of people or places he doesnt know.  He will play side by side another child until the child gets too close or touches his toys.  He doesn't allow me to cut his finger nails or toe nails, I have to do it when he sleeps.  We have to hold him down while he screams and fights to get a hair cut.  Is this normal?  Any Advise?
this is very normal in children at this age, same was behavior of my daughter.., kids do this to attract attention. if you don;t pay attention to them when they scream they would realize that it doesn't work. just ignore him if he screams.. keep doing your normal work without reacting to the screams..

as my doctor says part of lung development exercise....