Child Behavior Community
3 y/o foot fetish

This patient support community is for discussions relating to child behavior, discipline (behavior management), parent-child communications, and social development.

3 y/o foot fetish

My 3 year old son loves womens feet, he likes to rube them, smell them, or simply touch them.   He has to touch every women feet that comes to the house, friends, aunt, even guest.  But that's not all he has to cover himself with a blanket so nobody would see him.  Is this strange, weird, bad. Should I tell him to stop this or will he stop by himself.  Is this good for his future?
Tags: child, child behavior, friends
Why are all your friends barefoot?
They are not barefoot, he ask permision to takes their shoes off.  Most of my friends love it.
Ha, I would say its cute, allthough I think you probaly are concerned if you are writing in. My daughter acted like a cat when she was younger, weird stage and shes allmost grown out of it, but she would hide too. Maybe he is going through a stage. Maybe hes hiding, because he knows its not a "normal" feeling, like she did when she thought she was a cat. However, I think you should probaly curb it, he will have to go to school and you dont want him crawling under desks taking off kids shoes to rub there feet. It might go over wrong. So, try to "cut" him down, maybe explain that he cant rub feet anymore, or he can rub you feet and his own, or tell him he can only touch them once to count them, but turn it into a counting game, and eventually "wean" him from that by counting other things. As far as the smelling thing, I dunno what to tell yeah, I would say have him smell a stinky foot and that would be the end of it..ha..Its all probaly harmless, Im sure as parents you played the smelly foot game, or massged them and he liked it so much, hes returning the favor. Maybe you have a podiatrist in your house? Or maybe he will be a shoe designer, accunpucturast, massage therapist.That would be a great thing for him huh? Anyways, just ask your friends to say "No thank you", and see if he finds something else to do. Even if he ends up with a "foot fetish", I dont think that is such a bad thing...Good Luck
My son is 4 and he too has a foot fetish.  He loves to smell my feet and hold them.  He doesn't hide when he does it.  I don't know what exactly to do about it either.  You are not alone.
My neighbor's little boy who is 6 does that to me when I visit. He does it to his mom too. I was shocked when it first happened but my neighbor thought is was cute and she made him stop because she didn't know how I would react. I told her I kinda liked it and now he massages my bare feet, and he smells them everytime I visit. Oh he does get an erection but I don't notice.
I encourage you to set limits on this behavior with school-age children if it persists. Also, talk to them about it. What is it about it that they like. Feet are often associated with power and control. Look for those issues in your relationship with your son. Rarely will you see girls engaged in similar behavior. Your guide should be if it makes you feel uncomfortable when he does it.

I myself had a foot fetish at that age. I used to play with my sister's feet and their friends. It has grown with me and 25 years later am still addicted to female feet.

I would recommend that you try to limit his access to female feet, otherwise he will come to expect open access to everyone's feet when he grows older, this problem does not go away, it lives with the person forever and becomes more of a 'problem' to live with.

You might want to also seek guidance from a professional.

My son has had a foot fetish since he was 2. He is autistic. It really freaked me out at first, especially since he would get an erection from just looking at a foot at the age of 2, I din't know little boys could do that! My therapist wrote a social story for him and has seemed to work pretty well, I especially enforce it when summer comes and people are in sandals. He would go to the length of hiding my friends and families shoes in the woods. Carol gray writes simple to the point social stories for kids as to where the behavior is appropriate. Look up social stories for autistic kids.
I'm sooooo glad i'm not alone.
My son who is now 4, loves feet. Had done since he was about 2.
He will do everything to touch your feet, He also smells them???
He gets very excited??? Which is embrassing,
Family and friends have started to make a joke out of it now.
I just really hope he grows out of it.
I've even thought of taking him to the doc's about it?? But what would i say???
Take your child to a competent therapist. never make your child feel guilty about his desires.If the therapist is reluctant to believe or act upon the fact that fetishes can begin in childhood due to the innocent actions of women, then you need to find a real therapist.
Fetish guilt can lead to a desire to be dominated in adolescence and adult hood.
Again, I've researched this my whole life.

Miss or Madame please understand that it is not my intent to hurt you feelings. However, please understand that truth can be a jagged little pill, thanks Alanis. Seriously though, I wish you and your son well
My stepdaughter is 8 years old and has exhibited a keen interest in smelling people's feet ever since she was little.  My husband and his family would laugh and think it was cute.  My husband said it apparently started because her mother's feet are really smelly.  The issue I've begun having with it is that I don't want her smelling my baby's feet.  For many weeks she would not interact with the baby except to only fixate and smell his feet.  I tried to divert her attention and tell her to try to focus on other things about the baby instead.  My husband thinks I'm overreacting.  He argued that she only does it to family.  But recently she admitted (without prompting) that she smelled her yoga teacher's feet too.  I told her to stay away from the baby's feet.  One day she said, "I know I'm not allowed to smell his feet but can I look at them?"  WEIRD!  My husband also recently began playing with the baby around her, aiming the baby's feet at her face in mock collision.  She was thoroughly enjoying it and said, "Daddy when you do that, put his feet in my face like that, I get chills, shivers at the bottom of my spine"  I was livid at my husband for going against me and when she was out of earshot told him to stop that, that she was developing inappropriate physical responses to the baby's feet and I would not tolerate it.  He thinks again that I'm overreacting.  The girl has social issues aside from this that he also does not see.  What should I do?  Am I overreacting or just being an overprotective first time mom?  I certainly don't want her sexualizing my baby, even if it is just his feet!
P.S.  I've known (and dated) grown men who had foot fetishes.  I'm very tolerant of what CONSENTING adults do with each other.  I just draw the line when it comes to a non-consenting BABY!
I did not think that anyone read these forums, so I've not checked them everyday. Although I am not a psychiatrist, I think that you should be very concerned. As someone with a fetish for more than 30 years, I done quite a bit of research into this. I read what doctors have to say about this topic. DS-IV-TR, Kinsey, Janus, "John Money," to name the tip of the iceberg. You name it, and I've read it or will read it. Unless it garbage, like a lot of 19th century stuff.

Although the instance f fetish behavior in women is much lower than men, make no mistake, there are female fetishistic out there. Let me be unequivocally clear. Fetish behavior, time & time again, has its origins in childhood. It is very common, and the story is always the same: "When I was 4, 5, 6, or 7 years of age, a women in my life would..."
If you like, I could share 2 stories with you that would underscore this point. Both stories start with women who were then 22 years of age.
By all means, please draw the line with all of your children with regard to this. Just never make your children fee guilty about their sexual desires or it could cause other problems.
i simply tell her to stay away from the baby's feet.  lately i've been letting her touch his feet, but not linger on them, but certainly not to smell them.

previously i told her that some people don't like their feet being smelled and don't find it amusing.  that some people liken people smelling feet to people smelling butts, that it's a private part, and not always clean so stop putting her face there.  she even thought it was cute to crawl around on all fours following the dog and smelling the dog's butt (at her grandparents' home).  her relatives thought this was cute too.  but i told her that she's not a dog and shouldn't be acting like one.  she used to bark at dogs thinking she had a special communication with them.  luckily, she stopped the butt smelling and the dog barking.  hopefully she'll move away from the feet too.  there have been no recent incidences, but i notice when she's about to touch the baby's feet she looks at me first.  sometimes i give her a look to stop, and other times i just let it go, depending on how frequently she seems to be doing it.
let me clarify that i don't have any problem with role playing in adults, or even children playing pretend.  but she seemed to take herself a little too seriously and when it came to dog butt smelling, that was where i drew the line!
I just read your comment on your son. My grandson does the same thing. But he likes to play with men and women feet. He doesn't really smell or lick them, but he does put his head on them. He likes to rub them and put his feet all over them. First we thought it was cute, because I had foot surgery and thought it was just being concern. Now he plays with his mom, dad, mine, and anybody elses he can. He really is a very smart and outgoing child. He doesn't have any social problems and very well liked at school. His teachers says he is very bright for his age. He is very outspoken and talks to everybody he comes in contact with. So far the only thing we find strange is the feet fitish and he holds his ears alot when the door bell rings to the tv on to if somebody gets real close to his ears he covers them like it hurts him. But he tells me they don't hurt. Doctor always said nothing wrong with him. Just a typical 3 year old. Please tell me do I need to be over worried for a grandmother?    grandmother3
All I can say is if he wants to smell ur feet/shoes let him...If he wants to smell his sisters feet, ur friends feet or his sisters friends feet and they don't care let him.  They will either let him or say no to him...  all up to the individual.  I think if mom just lets him smell hers especially if she has had her shoes on all day and they are really smelly he will be fine.  He already has, as do all asking the same question about there son's have a foot fetish and will his whole life.
It's harmless...I would not encourage it, but would not humiliate him over it.  He will learn that for himself eventually. You don't want to ruin his self esteem.  And he deff does not need a Therapist!!  Let him learn from others what is ok and what isn't...trust me they will tell him.
So if you catch him smelling your feet or find your shoes in his room don't make a big deal over it...Ask him "Do my feet stink today" And just say "That's nasty how can you stand smelling them".  Take your shoes away from him if you find him with them or his sisters and don't make a big deal over it. just say "Mom needs her shoes". So, like I said...don't encourage it per say, but don't mind it if you find him at your feet. just let him go.  He will be fine and there is nothing wrong with him.
Just a thought
I am a teen who suffered and still suffers from what is comanly know as a foot fetish. And it really is nothing to worry about. Somme people would find it strange yes but  it is not that big of deal. When i was younger i could not take attantion away from other peoples feet. I would love cressing them, massassging them and smell and kiss them. And still do but not to family only to my girlfriend. But if it conserns you that much that your boy/girl is touching your families feet tell them your feelings on that. I personally nevered touch my families feet.  Only friends of my Mom. NEVER GUYS FEET NITHER. well any way talk to you child and give them your feelings because all they want is your understanding.  
I recently caught my son licking my toes while I was alseep. I freaked out and asked him several questions. He has promised me that he has never done that to any one nor has any one has done it to him. But I am still concerned of why he would want to lick his moms feet. I am so confused. He said he also gets the urge to lick other girls feet at school but has not acted on it. My son this has been going on for about a year. He is 13 now and is going through pruberty so I am not sure if this is the reason never had any signs before. Please give me some advise on what to do and how to handle this situation
Reading all the comments about children's interest in feet takes me back to my
childhood.  First Grade was a very very stressful experience.  One day laying on
the floor my mother's feet caught my attention from the corner of my eye.  I ended
up touching them and that began my journey as a foot fetishest.  My mother had
the biggest, softest and warmest feet that were so comforrting they became a
stress reliever, and I would escape the stress of first grade with a feeling of security
at my mother's feet.  I'm not saying it's right, but I feel it's family that is most closest
to one and most accessible to develope/express fetish.  I can understand perhaps
correcting them especially with non-family members - but please don't be too hard.
It's such a comforting outlet.  My mother was a very deep sleeper and I had count-
less occassions to lick/smell her BEAUTIFUL FEET. but when I got older, I just
couldn't bring myelf to do it.  I would still have fantasies of her and my sister (still
do sister) and now that mom is gone sometimes I wish I had kissed those feet
while she was in her deep slumber.    
not good i am 14 now and i realize i have a foot fetish i hate it ....wen i used to be small i used to do that and once i did it in school it was emberasing so stop ur child beffor that happens and try to make him forget about feet before he gets a foot fetish (if he doesnt have one already)
well im 16 now and also have a foot fetish since 4 years. It's not because he wants to smell, lick, or massage your feet that he has a foot fetish already. You get a foot fetish because something specially happen in your live with feet. I only got it since my 12 like i mentioned above but never looked/tought about it before that age. It's just because you experienced something special, you awaken with it i could say. But what i really wanna say is, Foot fetish is a fetish like another, i mean how many fetishes aren't there in the world? the one likes sweat, the other one likes smell, etc. Foot fetish is just a combination of those 2.
I also think, but i need other fetishers opinion now, i think if you have a foot fetish you also like to get dominated by a woman.
If you have it as baby im afraid to say that there isn't much to do about it, even if you tell a 3 or 4 year old boy to stop sniffing feets and such he just won't listen/understand.
Also i think that most woman likes it if i read the comments above,
i would say the same like some above me, you can't stop fetishes so let him be, if he wants to smell your friends feet and ask it nicely and they allow it and enjoy it, why not?
it's not really that he's having sexual contact with your friends or with you or with he's sister or aunt, etc. But though try to limit it or to let him understand that he can't do that with womans you don't know, let him only do it to you, or family members like a sister, aunt friends of you and such. But only if he asks it first and if they agree with it, i bet you don't want him to just grab someones foot and start taking their shoes and such of do you?

Also, do your friends enjoy it that much? (just a personal question for me, and your son/daughter)
Because if they do, be sure they don't lose their mind and go to far with him, like dominating on that age isn't good for a kid, if he's older i think it's not bad, he eventually will do it less/stop doing it to your friends,sister,etc. if he get's a bad experience with it.

the comment where the guy/girl says to make your feet sweaty and stinky and let him take your shoes off could help too actually, i red on other forums with the same "problem" that it works by giving him the worst, if you go gym make sure you sweat alot and then let him do he's thing with your feet, if he starts but pauses and eventually stop because of the state of your feet, don't let him stop. I know it's kinda cruel to do to your own child, but just force him to continue, force him to do everything he normally does, if he licks your feet, force him to lick it, if he smells force him to smell. He won't like it and it will lessen/stop he's fetish. It eventually will come back, but most of children will forget they had the fetish because they were so young and won't have the problem im with now.

It's not a problem for me, i like it alot. But as parent im sure you don't like it at all.

If you don't care about it, then just don't spend attention to it, he will keep he's fetish for always and he will keep doing it too.

Also, why do baby's get attracted by there mother/sister feet is because they are the people they most see barefoot and such when they are young. At that age it's like a game brother and sisters play.
in the case of you mothers here, it's just because you gotta have pretty feet, that he loves you, and wanna be sweet to you.
If you like it what he's doing with your feet,
once again, just let him do and enjoy it

(i know it sounds weird but think about it, if he likes it and you likes it, it's nothing sexual you know, it's just like he's smelling/kissing your hand like they did in the time with the fake hair when they greeted a lady)
It might be wise to give him a pair of your nylons to play with and smell in private, so he stops bothering you and your friends with his foot sniffing fetish. Obviously these should be nylons you've worn a few times and made quite stinky so they have your foot smell on them. He's probably already taking your worn nylons from the laundry basket and sniffing them in private, so this would also be your way of making it okay and normal for him to do it. However, every now and then he will want the real thing and I suppose it's harmless to let him just curl up at your feet and sniff away. If you make him feel weird or ashamed this will only make it a 'forbidden fruit' and he will want to sniff feet even more. He clearly has a foot fetish and will probably have this more intensely as he gets older, this will liklely develop into a nylon foot fetish and he will come to love the smell of nylon feet, so indulge him now so he at least has fond memories of his early childhood foot fetish. Also, for sanitary reasons it's best to encourage him to sniff feet when you and your friends are wearing a pair of nylons, as dirt and grime exist on bare feet. Whenever you get a hole or a run in your nylons, it's a great opportunity to give them to your son so he can enjoy them in private too.
Your child most likely has most likely developed a fetish that will not go away, based on personal experience. If you try to stop it, you will only cause deep anxiety that will grow until his fetish is allowed to flourish. I can assure you that if you make him feel guilty about it or take him to counseling for it, you will be SEVERELY harming his ego, and thus lead to the need for much more counseling in adulthood. Please trust me on this one.
I myself developed a fetish sometime around 5 years old. My sisters and their friends would tease me with their feet and I would lick them, and we would all laugh. There was no sexual emotion at the time, but sure enough, starting at around 11 years old, I couldn't stop staring at girls' feet in school and becoming aroused.
I am now 21, and I still look for girl's feet where I can find them. Which girl's feet I look at, however, is 100% dependent on how attractive their face, breast, and buttocks are, which leads me to believe I am perfectly normal. I had anxiety issues as a teenager, but as I have matured and become comfortable with my sexuality, I have become a proud member of society that happens to have a foot fetish.
That is what you can expect to happen to your children as well. You can reduce tension and anxiety about it by being accepting. I am very offended by people who see my fetish as a problem, just as a gay person would be offended by being called a problem. Kindly let nature take its course.

P.S. If you expose your child to a smelly foot, he is just going to be extra aroused by smelly feet as an adult.
Be glad that this kind of fetish isn't going to get to a point that genitals are ivolved. He may lick feet after a while and if he had an erection like some if the children of others who commented ( at ages when genital have not developed)  get him to a docter and phycologist. The fetish usually is lifetimes but will be much better than many other fetishes just limit his acess to feet and see if you can't get him with other peers with foot fetishes
If she gets tingle down the lower spine take to a therapist and especially be careful if she is adolecent (adolescent) a lot more If grades are lower than A's people with better grades are lest likely to be sexually active the lower the grede the more vulgar she. May be. If she starts to lick feet make sure it's not with someone sexually appealing to her (no guys) it will be permanent fetish it rarly is lost until senile
I forgot to add this to my original post.
Feelings of love can lead to sexual arousal. Thus if a child feels love for a female (mother, sister, relative neighbor or babysitter), under the condition that he is always near said female's feet, the child could develop a foot fetish.  Wriggly toes with their shiny brightly painted toes are eye-catching to a three year-old who is easily captivated. Soles that undulate and change color with her every movement along with a distinctive scent to further draw a child's attention.
Put it another way: Third-world country villages are typically inhabited by people who have no concept of indoor plumbing, much less anti-antiperspirants. However, no child born in such a village thinks that his mother stinks. In fact, from an early age, said child was once a baby who learned to associate mother and her "ode de popouri of natural scents" with warmth love and security.
If one considers the foregoing, a foot-fetish is well within the realm of possibility for any boy.
Finally, it's foot partialism, not foot fetish. There is no such thing as a foot fetish.For a fetish to exist, the object of attraction must be inanimate and not a part of a person's body.

by dude101110, Dec 16, 2009 01:00AM
>
Wow, you've implied that age three is a good time to encourage a child's sexual behavior. Uhm..yeah...FYI...we don't condone such things in America, nor the European union for that matter.
>
You imply that it's probably harmless to encourage a child's foot partialism behavior. Alright dude 101110, let me ask you some questions, do you have any children with partialism or fetishtic desires?
let's examine your logic from another angle.
Following your logic, we would give used panties to a child who exhibits panty-fetish behavior. Again, following your logic, we would give 'blow-up dolls' to 1st graders who were obsessed with pornographic movies.
>
The bottom line:
>
There is never a good or harmless time to encourage a three year-old boy to engage in sexual behavior.
by McCain344, Dec 18, 2009 01:09AM

Rock on buddy! It's nice to see your voice a reason.!!! :)
My son had a fascination with feet his whole life (he's now 30). Please don't make your child feel ashamed of liking feet. I assure you there is no way to remove his fascination for feet and he will continue to look for ways to satisfy his foot fetish regardless of what you do. The more you discourage it the more likely he is to develop unhealthy behaviors, like liking the feet of other sleeping women because he feels that is the only way to 'get his fix" without being ostracized.

Instead, talk to him about it and let him know it is ok to like feet, but also teach him the rules of social etiquette. If he wants to lick feet, tell them that is fine as long as you ask the person first and they agree to let you. But also let him know he is in the minority, just as gay people are, so there may be those who will judge him for liking feet.

Also, don't worry too much about him licking your feet, or the feet of other family members (as long as they give him permission). He will eventually grow out of that. My son used to lick my feet as well as my sisters' when he was young. He stopped around 15/16 when he clearly got more interested in the girls at his school. My sisters and I sometimes joke that we wish he still did it because it was like a free foot massage.

He has grown into a fine man who just happens to like feet. It never even comes up anymore because it is something he keeps between he and his wife. However, he has thanked me before for giving him the confidence to not be ashamed of liking feet. Because of that he had the confidence to tell his wife, when they were dating, and she is very accepting of it.

Good luck.
i think you better have a conversation with your son to stop his fetish till he get old enoght ,, abou 17 18 19 years old .. i had foot fetish two and my father tell me not to smell all feet just girls specialy at the woman i love .. and i lisent him and now i love only my wife's feet ;) try with your son this is the best way
Just wanted to say RockRose that was funny lol.  Yaniroxy,I have a four year old who does the same thing.  I too have been concerned.  I think as a parent, when your child does something out of the ordinary it scares us and for something like feet (which a lot of adults find gross)  we wonder what is going through their little minds.  After reading all of the comments and also talking with my child, my ultimate conclusion is that it should be nothing to worry about.  I do agree with most that you should talk with your child and let them know that some people may not be ok with it so that it is not appropriate in school and church ect.  I am sure it is just a phase and I do not think your child will grow up to be some crazy serial killer who likes womens feet!! Quite the opposite acutally.  When I asked my four year old "what about mommies feet do you like"  he sweetly replied " I just like them"  well I just like food, I just like running, I just like beer, I just like it!  Do not discourage him/her too much as it is our natural instinct to rebel.  Somone tells us no, or its bad do not do it, we automatically want to do it.  Just encourage him/her that some people may not like it so do not feel bad if some people just say they do not want you to do it.  I am sure he will be fine.  I would ask your dr what he thinks but I am sure he will tell you its nothing to worry about.  
Well, I guess some of us are born more curious than others.. I was really crazy as a toddler, i used to lick and bite my mothers, aunts, sisters feet, it was some anxious feeling i couldnt stop, i saw characters on every foot, like faces and bodies, it was amazing how much time i would play with them. And women loved that, I guess its empathy what we have, we feel they need a foot rub, and we just like giving pleausre, like we are born a little more lovers.

Here is the point:
They never punished me or something, they did let me just be, EVENTUALLY I just grew out of it without becoming an obsession for not having it..

I can say that because being a curious child I had the urgue to touch and see every part that people USE to cover, like feet, breasts, butts, genitals.

I could eventually grow out of all of this because I realized they were not that "locked".

Dont think i could scape out of all this. Penis's men was something that started growing up in my head at 5 yr old. This was the only thing that they did never let me touch, though i tried with every men. I could eventually stop it understanding it was BAD, it was "homosexualism" and "gay" stuff, so they put me on a different path. Now I am a 21 yr old Homosexual.  

You will need to put your children in pretty much activities, thats the base of all that problems, kids learn they dont have anything to do and start doing weird things.
QUOTE "by RaulV98, Jun 21, 2010 02:14PM
To: a_182cm_elf
"... Finally, it's foot partialism, not foot fetish. There is no such thing as a foot fetish.For a fetish to exist, the object of attraction must be inanimate and not a part of a person's body. "

According to whom?, unquote

Not according to Merriam-Webster -- look it up.
Uhm, yeah...Well Dear Raul, if you limit your research of fetish, partialism or paraphilia to Merriam-Webster (Merriam-Webster? LOL) you'll continue to know as little as many who post. Let me help you with two tidbits of info. 1) Google and read what doctors and psychologist have to say. I actually say take that with a grain of salt since they can be biased and ignorant too. 2) Public library, social sciences, section 300 if your library is arranged by dewey decimal numbering system, Section "H" if your library is arranged by LCC. If your statement had been posted as a question, I would have been more cordial.
My 12-year old son who lives with autism likes feet but not everybody's.
He really likes his younger brother's and my wife's, but not mine. ( I'm not surprised, they're not pretty !!! )
I try to discourage him and at the same time not make him feel bad. I think he understands. Part of me, however, loves to see him become so focused when he gets into someone's feet, it's like he loses some of his autistic ways and I can see him in a different light.
I believe wholeheartedly that a big part of a foot fetish is the mental role play in ones mind that they are below or inferior to the one who they are fantasizing about. Being under ones foot is belittling and for some is a sexual turn on for some reason. Why is hard to answer, in our society its gross to think a child would be sexually aroused by family members feet but given what I've read on here it seems to be the norm for those with this fetish which supports my theory that its about the lack of control and having someone in the dominant role regardless of who it is. This is particularly the case for boys with a foot fetish specifically for male feet. Men in society are the ones in control, the protectors, the ones with the authority in the home overall, so the sensuality of a man's feet becomes about the control he can have over you with his feet, its a demeaning practice which only stimulates the fetish in the persons mind even more. Its not so much the foot, its what the act of worshiping the foot represents and the act itself of being a "slave" to someone. In time the foot itself becomes attractive and sexually stimulating but its what it represents that makes it exciting (the mind is the sexiest part of human sexuality) Kind of similar to a masochist's mentality of liking abuse verbally and physically from someone else in role play, its the idea that someone else is in control over you and and your desires that makes the fetish exciting. There has to be a childhood connection as to why this triggers some to like it, I just don't know what it is. The fact that a 3 year old is already able to distinguish sexual pleasure through feet is alarming, I didn't even know boys that age could feel pleasure or understand it until they got older. That just makes this fetish and understanding it more complex.
Frankly, I'm surprised that so many mothers here not only allow their sons to play with their feet, but they admit to liking it. I have a suspicion most of these posts are merely fantasies and wishful thinking. Once when I was young, we were in our pool and my mother's friend was floating on a raft. I couldn't resist so for about a minute I held her foot gently with my hand. She told my mother and after she left, my mother beat me with a belt and told me if I ever tried that again, she would tell my father who would certainly beat me bloody with his fists. Needless to say, I was much more discreet with my fetish after that.
I read your response to 3 y/o foot fetish. Your answer was thoughtful and to my mind right on target.  If more parents were as you are I'm sure we'd have fewer problems in our world.  Blessing to you and yours.
After reading so many feet responders I am beginning to think that that I have been missing something in my life.
wow............when i read your comments about your son i was blown away. When i was the same age (3-5 years old) i would do the same exact thing when my aunt or mothers friends would come over.
I remember awkwardly asking if i could lay on their toes, and i often would get permission, i would then get a blanket and put it over me and lay on top of their toes with my belly and get them to wiggle their toes.
When i got a little older probably 6 or 7 i would in the absence of doing this with them would look at pictures of girls feet and rub myself on the floor and think about rubbing on their toes.
I am much older now and i have had to go throughout my entire life with this obsession, although innocent for the most part it still very difficult to explain to others that dont understand.
holy! your mom beat you with a belt???
OMG!!! I thought my son was the only one that has an obsession with smelling womens feet! My son is now 4 1/2 and he loves to smell feet (mostly only mine and my sisters feet) He's been doing it since 1-2. He only like to smell my feet though with socks on. If i am not wearing socks or if I take them off he will sometime ask me why did I take them off or can I put socks on? He also like to hide under a blanket when smelling my feet. I asked him yesterday why he liked to smell my feet and he would just smile. Then when I asked him if it smelled good he said yes and oddly enough this was at the end of the day around 9pm when i hadn't had a shower since 530am that morning!  He wont do it to any guys or just anyone....only mine and my sisters. We think its really cute and funny but also a little disturbing. I'm really concerned. I don't want to yell at him about it...i don't know what to do
This will NOT go away,I'm 61 and done the SAME thing when I was 4 or so.
therapist?? for what him liking part of a womans body? <He is a MALE!.
This is not some freakish actno different than liking a womans breast,rear end or other part of anatomy. Now sucking his mothers toes is a little weird
there are women on e bay who SELL dirty "well Worn" Nylon stockings and socks of course the draw is the SCENT:). to ANY foot lover the Scent is very arousing is doesn't smell bad to us..in Roman times perfumes were made from Sweat....from a womans FEET!. The only one thing that these kids need to learn is not to do something to break the law and go to Prison, Example sniffing or smelling a womens foot would be considered assault... if the woman were to press charges for it... Signed a foot lover for 55 years:)..
You need to stop theorizing on subjects you know nothing about.

My son has a belly & belly button fetish. When he was around 1 he stopped sucking his thumb on his own. Shortly after he became obsessed with bellies & belly buttons. He rubs, slaps, gives raspberries, & sticks fingers & toes in them. He does it to anyone that will let him. When he first started doing it we all thought it was cute & funny but now he is 3 & lifts me shirt up to get to it. How do I wean him off?
I think that it is going to be individual for different kids and that saying it never goes away is your story but not everyone's.  Interesting screen name.  Does it describe one of your main likes in life, does it define you?
No, but perhaps you have a bit of an obsession with it that you could work on as you've pulled up post after post on this and named yourself here at the site after your love for it.  So, while you may not have been able to shake the fetish, perhaps your obsession with it could be worked on with a professional.  good luck
This thread is now closed.

Thanks,

Emily

************************  CLOSED THREAD  *****************************
                        NO MORE POSTS, PLEASE