3 year old hallucinating that ants are crawling on her
My 3 year old daughter woke up 2 nights after 3am saying ants were on her, in her bed, everywhere.  She was very difficult to console and it took at least an hour to get her back to sleep. (She had been playing with her 4 year old cousin who always brings ghosts, monsters, bugs, etc. into her play)  Now 2 days later she is saying they are on her when she is wide awake during the day. Today she is also nauseous and vomiting.  She is periodically telling me she is scared. My concern is that her sister who is 11 suffers from Anxiety.  Do you think this will pass or should I speak to the pediatrician?
You should contact her doctor immediately.  Nausea, vomiting, and hallucinations can be symptoms of a serious illness.   Especially in such a young child, it may be even more dangerous.  Rule out serious medical reasons before you worry about neurological explanations.  

If you can't or don't take her to her pediatrician, take her to an after hours care or the ER.  
My 11 year old son is having these same delusions. It is extremely disconcerting to everyone in the home as he comes screaming out of his room stating he is being attacked by bugs. He has not had any nausea...yet.
He has addhd, and is currently taking Risperidone and Clonodine, can these medications Cause these hallucinations? If so are there medications that will stop these side effects?
my daughter has the same thing happening exept its crabs attacking her she has a fever and vommiting too, what could it be? she was awake for over 3 hours screaming at everything thinking things were pinching and crawling on her.
It seems obvious that she listened to the cousin and it would be a good idea to be there to supervise what your child is hearing ,I don't anxiety is involved I think she was frightened by the cousin's words. The nausea and vomiting may be the bug that seems to have been going round this year. It sounds as if a visit to the doctor is in order and ask his advice .good luck
My 2 yr old (3 in July) has been hallucinating again she thinks that there are spiders all over her and in her bed she launches herself out of bed because she is determined they are there but she remembers everything the next morning and tells me she doesn't like little spiders??..... Very strange .... Please help if u no Wat this could be I'm very concerned x my doctor just keeps telling me its high temperature but I dont think so as its happened tonight and there's no temperature x
Do you remember what ended up happen to your daughter? My 3 year old nice is going through the same now