Child Behavior Expert Forum
3 year old wearing sisters panties

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

3 year old wearing sisters panties

I recently caught my son who is 3 years old wearing his sisters panties who is 8 years old.  I picked him up early one day and we were home before his sister was. He was Playing in his room while I was dining the dishes then I saw him dart off to his sisters room, I didn't really think much of it bc he is Aleah playing with her toys and such. But then it was very quiet and he was still in there so I went to peek at him and as I walked in I saw him completely naked and her panties were all over the floor so I asked him what he was doing  he ran in her closet and said go away I tried to be open and asked him if he was just playing dress up but he just kept saying go away I could tell he was very embarrassed so I left and peeked in a while later he just kept trying one pair after pair with her pantyhose too and shirts later he told me he really liked them and that they were for princesses I don't know if this is just normal exploration or if I need to be worried please help!! He has been doing this for 5 days straight I also just found out he has been doing this with my mothers also when he is staying over at her house!
This does not invite alarm. It is entirely within the norm for a child of three.