Child Behavior Expert Forum
3 year old wearing sisters panties
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

3 year old wearing sisters panties

I recently caught my son who is 3 years old wearing his sisters panties who is 8 years old.  I picked him up early one day and we were home before his sister was. He was Playing in his room while I was dining the dishes then I saw him dart off to his sisters room, I didn't really think much of it bc he is Aleah playing with her toys and such. But then it was very quiet and he was still in there so I went to peek at him and as I walked in I saw him completely naked and her panties were all over the floor so I asked him what he was doing  he ran in her closet and said go away I tried to be open and asked him if he was just playing dress up but he just kept saying go away I could tell he was very embarrassed so I left and peeked in a while later he just kept trying one pair after pair with her pantyhose too and shirts later he told me he really liked them and that they were for princesses I don't know if this is just normal exploration or if I need to be worried please help!! He has been doing this for 5 days straight I also just found out he has been doing this with my mothers also when he is staying over at her house!
242606_tn?1243786248
This does not invite alarm. It is entirely within the norm for a child of three.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
19 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank